Check Order Status
Return an item
Join our mailing list
Connect with us
- Where do you ship from?
- Can I use the Torch charger or Spyder III charger in Europe?
- Do you have an affiliate program?
- What are lasers used for?
- Can I use a laser to start a campfire?
- What laser can I use to kill wasps, aptasia or burn insects?
- Is there a difference between MW and mW?
- Is it possible for your lasers to set gasoline on fire?
- What can I use to stop or block the laser's beam and also limit glare?
- What is a laser?
- Is it safe to look at the beam?
- What do Milliwatt (mW) and Watt (W) mean?
- Do you file a customer's credit card information?
- How to place an order
- Cannot place an order or the order has been declined
- Payment Options
- When will my credit/debit or prepaid card be charged?
- How do I know if my order went through?
- How to check your order information
- Can't find your order information
- Emails About Your Order
- How do I change my shipping address?
- Add Onto/Upgrade/Exchange
- Why is my tracking number is not working?
- Delivery Guarantee
- Multiple-Items Delivery
- Delivery Signature
- Tracking Your Package
- Delivery Time
- Why is my charger light orange or red?
- Why does my laser have two dots?
- The beam or terminating dot of my laser is scattered, can it be fixed?
- What is mode shift? Is this normal?
- How can I check the divergence?
- My laser won't pop balloons.
- I have all of your amazing products, when will you be releasing new ones?
- I need a laser that will work as a safety beacon, which laser will work best?
- Our company is looking for a laser that can cut glass precisely, which laser would work best?
- I am looking for a laser that has fiber connections. Do you have adapters for your lasers?
- The button of my Nano laser came loose, what do I do?
- We want to upgrade our components and your lasers would be ideal. Can you supply laser units without the casing?
- What is the LaserDock?
- What is the $199 LaserDock perk?
- What is the difference between the new ‘LaserDock’ for $199 and the previous ’LaserDock + Laser Projector’ for $399 / $499?
- How does the LaserDock work?
- Is the LaserDock all I need?
- Can buy the LaserDock if I am in the US?
- Where can I buy a replacement Torch charger?
- What is the color temperature for the Torch?
- Why is the Torch expensive?
- Why is the Torch more expensive on Amazon?
- How long does the Torch battery last?
- Can the Torch really fry an Egg?
- Where can I find a manual for my old Arctic laser?
- How to tell if the Arctic laser is an older model or a new one?
- What is the difference between 1W, 2W and 3.5W arctic?
- How long can I keep the Arctic laser ON?
- Why does my Arctic laser doesn’t have a round dot?
- What are the S3 Arctic power modes?
- Will the safety glasses protect me from the laser?
- Why can’t I see the beam when I wear safety glasses / lasershades?
- I ordered the S3 Expanded lens kit and received three lenses with the same effect?
- Can I use the phosforce the other S3 lasers (Krypton / Lunar / Inferno)?
- How does the Phosforce work?
- What lasers do the 6 piece S3 Spyder Expanded Lens Kit & 4 piece S3 Spyder Enhanced Lens Kit fit on?
Wicked Lasers SupportIf you have any questions or need assistance or information, please send us a message at one of the following email addresses below:
Check the Status of your order
For Customer Support:
For Press and Public Relations Inquiries: