- Avoid looking directly into the beam of your laser or pointing the beam at any other person, aircraft, vehicle or animal. Not all laser beams are visible to the naked human eye.
- Use extreme caution when pointing the laser beam at mirror-like or reflective surfaces. A reflected beam can act like a direct beam on your eye.
- Should you have trouble operating your Wicked Lasers laser properly, contact [email protected] for support.
- Do not disassemble the laser (doing so will also void your warranty) and do not attempt to service it yourself or operate it under abnormal conditions.
- Never view a laser beam using an optical instrument, such as binocular or a microscope.
- The Class IIIb and Class IV handheld lasers are not toys and should not be used without appropriate precautions.
- Class IIIb and Class IV lasers can produce a hazard if viewed directly.
- Any Laser used for entertainment, display, demonstrations or any related use intended for public viewing (indoor or outdoors) shall be operated in accordance with the laws of your country.
- Observe all safety precautions with the laser that you would observe with a loaded firearm.
Have more questions? Submit a request